You could do anything here. Or do nothing. But I think you should do something.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Beads, Chains, and Wire: A girl's new best friend

First of all, 
i would like to start this post off by saying:
LOOK AT MY EAR-NOSE-CHAIN. =)
do you like it?
Is it safe to say that the world of jewels is being revolutionized?
And not just in a factory in china or france,but in the 
bedrooms and floor space
of beautiful creative young women like yourselves!
My particular ear-nose-chain (to be politically correct) was invented by jewlery designer
Ello Oye
I had the pleasure of working with this young jewelry designer 2 weeks ago as a make-up artist AND a model for her shoot with photographer Energy Jones. The shoot took place all over U street. From girl talk over sweet potato fries at Busboy and Poets to Malcom X Park Sunday Drum Circles!
The final product was just a success, the pieces featured are Ello's nose-ear-chains, that function as earrings, necklaces, and can connect to your noserings if your feeling bold! One of my favorite pieces had got to be her BODY CHAINS! take a look...

 
As a fellow jewelry maker myself, i support this message!
If you want it, make it. ;)

Follow Ello on Twitter! 
@HelloEllo_

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Thank you so much for this wonderful post and for all your love and support! I guess I should have started with an introduction. My name is Sarah, I am Lorraine's cousin and the other half of Oye Glam. But sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! Can't wait to meet you and to work with you in the future!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete